Big Moose Harley Davidson Portland Maine Terrible service
Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have the dealer *** it up, losing my *** parts, installing items on bike crooked, and not looking like quality.To only get lip service, and not offering to resolve my problems.
Have had to call, and email many at the dealership to not be satisfied, or have problems fixed. They do one *** of a good job to sell ya, but shouldnt expect too many repeat customers, if they treat all as they did me.
Very upset, spend over 20K on a bike, and have them turn it inot a joke looking bike.Will not tell anyone to buy there...EVER !!
And DO NOT HAVE THEM SERVICE YOUR BIKE.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I were out on our new 2015 Suntracker 22 Party Barge DLX in the Caloosahatchee Bay area when an afternoon storm hit us out of nowwhere. The..."
- "I purchased a used 2011 Adly Thunderbike with a total 672 miles in March of 2014. Two months later it leaked oil, stalled and smoked excessively. Second the speedometer..."
- "I purchased a 2012 Dyna Super Glide Custom on 04/17/12 and went to pick up the tags and registration on 05/04/12 at Rommels HD in Smyrna, DE. This is an..."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."
- "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..."
- "I ordered an antique cream jewelry armoire for my mother for Christmas. I open the box on Christmas Eve and see that it is a olive green. So Christmas got..."
- "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..."
- "I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."