Big Moose Harley Davidson Portland Maine Terrible service
Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have the dealer *** it up, losing my *** parts, installing items on bike crooked, and not looking like quality.To only get lip service, and not offering to resolve my problems.
Have had to call, and email many at the dealership to not be satisfied, or have problems fixed. They do one *** of a good job to sell ya, but shouldnt expect too many repeat customers, if they treat all as they did me.
Very upset, spend over 20K on a bike, and have them turn it inot a joke looking bike.Will not tell anyone to buy there...EVER !!
And DO NOT HAVE THEM SERVICE YOUR BIKE.review #178331
You may also like
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "Bought a new ATV 250 and was delivered one with a cracked frame that was re-welded. The wires around the weld were all scorched and the ATV wont run...."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."