Harley Davidson - This company has lied and won't return phone calls
Dale's Harley of Mt.Vernon Ill.completly misses the mark when it comes to custumer service.
I have phoned the manager Matt Watercutty 2 times he has yet yo call me back. He does not care what I have to say.
We bought a bike with several issues they agreed to fix.They were given several chances but failed every time, I would say they did not even look at it because another dealer fixed the problems in 1 visit.All I can say if you don't take care of your custumer someone else will.I personally would not recomend Dale's to anyone, they are all a bunch of low life idiots.bec0e08
You may also like
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I put my bike away using the 'breathable' cover supplied with the $37,000 CVO Harley Davidson. When I removed the cover in March there was damage all over the bike...."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."