Harley Davidson - This company has lied and won't return phone calls
Dale's Harley of Mt.Vernon Ill.completly misses the mark when it comes to custumer service.
I have phoned the manager Matt Watercutty 2 times he has yet yo call me back. He does not care what I have to say.
We bought a bike with several issues they agreed to fix.They were given several chances but failed every time, I would say they did not even look at it because another dealer fixed the problems in 1 visit.All I can say if you don't take care of your custumer someone else will.I personally would not recomend Dale's to anyone, they are all a bunch of low life idiots.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Harley Davidson Boots, Model Number 93043, and after wearing them about a dozen times, the zipper has separated from the boot. The zipper still goes..."
- "I had a person from Scooter authority come to my home to fix several things on my Scooter , that never happened he screwed all the wiring up by splicing..."
- "Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Louisville Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee my lab, retriever mix of 6 years had to be euthanized on 11/30/2014, after being treated by Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee had..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."