Harley Davidson - This company has lied and won't return phone calls
Dale's Harley of Mt.Vernon Ill.completly misses the mark when it comes to custumer service.
I have phoned the manager Matt Watercutty 2 times he has yet yo call me back. He does not care what I have to say.
We bought a bike with several issues they agreed to fix.They were given several chances but failed every time, I would say they did not even look at it because another dealer fixed the problems in 1 visit.All I can say if you don't take care of your custumer someone else will.I personally would not recomend Dale's to anyone, they are all a bunch of low life idiots.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in. The battery wasn't in the bike. I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and..."
- "Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only! Why am I ineleigible? Very aggravated and..."
- "What a waste of space of a restaurant got lazy nasty looking people working the restaurant here in Mt.Sterling ky the restaurant is always dirty looks like never swept..."
- "What kind of bulllshit is it to place 1 order of 2dozen strawberries. And get 4 shipping charges. ..."
- "BUYERS PLEASE BE INFORMED!!! This company does not stand behind their product and has fraudulent and deceptive business practices! The two Swagway X1's I ordered were defective right out of..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."