I have a 2006 Dyna Super Glide that I purchased with 8mi.on it.Last year the 8 screws that hold the Alternator rotor and the compensator based out and fell into the stator and chewed up the windings.So I had to replace the stator and the 8 screws and dress the threads in the compensator and put it all back together wit alot of Red Loctite.Well this year the first Beautiful weekend it has happened again.I have owned and Built a few Bikes including a couple Shovel Heads and an Evo Fat Boy.I have never seen a design like this.The Compensator and Rotor were not held together with screws.I believe this is a Poor Design and should be recalled.My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have any ideas on how I can eliminate this problem please don't hesitate to contact me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harley Bike
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "My wife and I were out on our new 2015 Suntracker 22 Party Barge DLX in the Caloosahatchee Bay area when an afternoon storm hit us out of nowwhere. The..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Fortunately I subscribed to only their $1 trial offer for 24 hours of unlimited access. I was immediately banged with an activation charge. The service has been active for only..."
- "PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT. Sun Fade after 1 summer in Ohio This is from LISA CALDERON AND COMPANY @ Keystone: She says chapter 15 states some thing about talking down..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."