I have a 2006 Dyna Super Glide that I purchased with 8mi.on it.Last year the 8 screws that hold the Alternator rotor and the compensator based out and fell into the stator and chewed up the windings.So I had to replace the stator and the 8 screws and dress the threads in the compensator and put it all back together wit alot of Red Loctite.Well this year the first Beautiful weekend it has happened again.I have owned and Built a few Bikes including a couple Shovel Heads and an Evo Fat Boy.I have never seen a design like this.The Compensator and Rotor were not held together with screws.I believe this is a Poor Design and should be recalled.My e-mail is email@example.com.If you have any ideas on how I can eliminate this problem please don't hesitate to contact me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harley Bike
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "I paid for the year subscription for lawn service. Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers. I called and complained twice to have them come back out..."
- "I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger. I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."