New England, North Dakota
1.5K views

Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have the dealer *** it up, losing my *** parts, installing items on bike crooked, and not looking like quality.To only get lip service, and not offering to resolve my problems.

Have had to call, and email many at the dealership to not be satisfied, or have problems fixed. They do one *** of a good job to sell ya, but shouldnt expect too many repeat customers, if they treat all as they did me.

Very upset, spend over 20K on a bike, and have them turn it inot a joke looking bike.Will not tell anyone to buy there...EVER !!

And DO NOT HAVE THEM SERVICE YOUR BIKE.

Review about: Harley Davidson Motorcycle.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments

Mike

Has anyone ever had a bad experience with storing their bike there? I got an '02 Indian Roadmaster and was thinking about storing it there but after reading all the bad things that have happened to people, I'm questioning wether I should go through with it or not.

peter toppi

I've been doing business with big mo ose for years never had a problem

mike

if you have work done at big moose make sure you check your receipt.they will slip in extra charges,

Mike

Harley has to take away the dealership like HONDA did in the past! Remember the time when that Raynolds sold Honda Generators for a double price after that hurricane!

Just a ***
to Mike Buxton, Maine, United States #620309

I remember that. It's all about money with the Reynolds

never buying here

I think ill go to la harly. id never by anything from reynolds again.,

me
to never buying here Boston, Massachusetts, United States #931493

Steer clear of LA Harley they are the same as a car dealer. Kiss your *** on way in and kick it on way out. I won't ever go to LA Harley for a *** thing they are exactly same find a small shop and do biz there

Ed Potter

I had a 08 road glide there after an accident and it sat there all summer to have a frame replaced.When I got it back the parts they replaced were the wrong color and they never replaced the frame, they painted it and told me it was replaced.The service dept is a bunch of low life's{you know who you are}and liars.

They gave me back parts that did not even belong to my bike.

What ever you do don't go near them.If your bike breaks down push it somewhere else.

to Ed Potter Danvers, Massachusetts, United States #1259990

Just a bunch of *** lowlife shitbags. Go anywhere but there!!!!!

Buck shepherd

Portland me bullmoose sucks,Did a walk thru for about a hour customer service sucks! There partying behind the counter walked by purposley like 4 times i was invisible im 6"2' 230 pounds,Picked out some nice pricey gear and it is still there!!Ill make a road trip next week.