4.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I recently purchased a new Harley Street Bob.I had a lot of extras put on it including Sundowner Seat and backrest.

After spending a ton of money for it all, in the first week the seat had 14 small holes from a golf tee in my back pocket. The tee had not penetrated my back pocket but the material used for the seat was so cheap that it still ripped. Now after only 2 weeks, I have to pay almost $500.00 to get the seat redone. Stay away from Harley upholstery, you won't find cheaper material.

Although dealer has been as good as they can be, it still *** a person off to get ripped off by Harley.

i feel for the dealer since I demanded Genuine Harley Parts.You would think for the price they charge it would be Leather.

Review about: Harley Davidson Motorcycle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Staff was excellent and a pleasure to deal with, Dealership is awesome.

I didn't like: Material used for seat is worst i have ever seen, Poor quality parts.

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments

Where was the seat made?

sifuken1
to Anonymous La Grande, Oregon, United States #1352266

i am not sure.it is on the bike.

i paid over $400.00 to get in redone 2 weeks after picking up the bike.The new Material i had put on it is doing fine.

i am still pissed that i had to get a new seat redone.There was no help from Harley.

Their website is not set up for complaints unless you have hours to waste.

I love the bike.I have 2 friends who considering purchasing one similar to mine but to find a different seat manufacturer before they decide to purchase.