Turnaround Time

DON'T BOTHER with the service department, Harrison's Motorcycle in Brighton is MUCH better, and CHEAPER.

After spending $50K on a couple scoots, parts and service over the past couple years, you would think I would be valued here. NOPE.

Paid dearly to have a stage one kit installed. The ham fisted mechanic who put my breather on, apparently had TWO bowls of wheaties that morning. Two of the 3 bolts snapped, and the third was so horribly stripped that when the air filter fell off while on a road trip (I never saw it go), the dealership that installed a new one had to install a helicoil. Two extractions, a helicoil, a new Stage 1 breather and $510 later, I was back on the road.

I asked Brighton HD for some relief. After the Service Manager, Brett, made me jump through MANY hoops to get them the receipt (Brighton supplied a bad fax number), when they could have just CALLED the other dealership and confirmed their screwup, they decided to just blow me off.

I walked in, and told them to delete my customer info and stop the sales calls, emails, and postal fliers. "OK" the Sales Manager said.

That's what you're business and loyalty is worth to Brighton HD. Nothing. They get $95/hr for a $15 mechanic, and won't even warranty the work.

They stand behind their customers, alright. With a big ole chubby, just waiting for you to drop the soap..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $510. moueix is overall dissatisfied with Harley Davidson. The most disappointing about harley davidson motorcycle repair at Harley Davidson was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harley Davidson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Motorcycles and ATVs category for more informed decision or compare Harley Davidson to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1519272

The mechanic didn't torque it to spec and should have fixed the problem before it left the shop

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1232768

Poor guy. Sorry about your luck.

Everything is getting cheaper on harleys. Chinese bolts break all the time.

They keep making a cheaper product. As long as some sucker will continue to buy it.

San Jose, California, United States #1219093

You sound like a whinebag