1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I was there on Thursday getting a gift card for my son I was looking around and I noticed these boots on sale it stated Regular $150.00 on sale $57.50 ( its the Rochelle black ) ., the original box where do the boot come in .. and it's the right box the price on the box is $115.00.

I am wondering are you influencing the higher fake price to get consumers in buying your product at a lower amount in which the CORRECT AMOUNT Should Be $115.00 ( seem that the percentage is around 0.33.% of the wrong amount!! The percentage should come off the boot price $115.00 ..

my main issues is whatever percentage it needs to come off the $115.00 as the original price is That amount.!!! Sylvia Texanperez@yahoo.com I have pictures to show the proof.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hike up the price. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of harley davidson boots. Harley Davidson needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harley davidson boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harley Davidson.

Comments

Aw. Now we feel bad. Me and my hamster that is.