Shawnee, Kansas
2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months ago!!!!!!!!I'll spend the rest of my life letting EVERYONE I ever meet know how they screw their customers over like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I discovered that I am unable to ride due to some serious spinal issues and I tried to trade the bike in, MY ONLY VEHICLE, in on a used car. The car dealer contacted Rawhide to work out the deal, but Rawhide doesn't care about their previous customers or treating people with dignity and respect after the deal is made and offered to buy it back for 65% of what I paid for it. Harley's don't depreciate in value THAT quickly, but they don't give a you-know-what!!!

Stay Away!!!!Go to Gail's or Worth before ever even considering Rawhide Harley-Davidson, please!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). zanderman1980 is overall dissatisfied with Harley Davidson and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harley Davidson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare Harley Davidson to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments

Batson, Texas, United States #1273954

I love Harley's , but the dealers all suck, I use independent dealers

brahma buster
Bluefield, West Virginia, United States #1231923

Brahma most likely rides a Honda and that's why he recommends one!

to brahma buster Chicago, Illinois, United States #1256528

We would rather ride our hondas then out pushing your harleys.

Brahma
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1187462

Serious spinal issues?You thought you could ride a 800 pound motorcycle?

You seem like a real whiner. Get something more appropriate. Values go down. Especially the first year.

You could have bought a cheap honda to see if your serious spinal issue would handle it. You sir are a chump. Are you still wearing your harley t-shirts?

Again you sir are a chump.Brahma

to Brahma Asheville, North Carolina, United States #1192735

Offered me 6k for a 15 Slim, 5k miles, basically a new bike. KBB trade in was 12k.

to Brahma Shawnee, Kansas, United States #1256537

Brahma, another keyboard badass. I'd destroy you, little boy.

to Anonymous #1260984

You couldn't catch me on your toy.

to Anonymous Shawnee, Kansas, United States #1261023

I wouldn't need to. I don't chase, I wait.