Harley Davidson Sales Representative Review from Shawnee, Kansas

The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months ago!!!!!!!!I'll spend the rest of my life letting EVERYONE I ever meet know how they screw their customers over like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I discovered that I am unable to ride due to some serious spinal issues and I tried to trade the bike in, MY ONLY VEHICLE, in on a used car. The car dealer contacted Rawhide to work out the deal, but Rawhide doesn't care about their previous customers or treating people with dignity and respect after the deal is made and offered to buy it back for 65% of what I paid for it. Harley's don't depreciate in value THAT quickly, but they don't give a you-know-what!!!

Stay Away!!!!Go to Gail's or Worth before ever even considering Rawhide Harley-Davidson, please!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fat Bob
Review category
Boats and Bikes
review #883704 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Harley Davidson? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
brahma buster

4 hours ago #1231923 Bluefield, West Virginia

Brahma most likely rides a Honda and that's why he recommends one!

0 0 Reply

Jul 20 #1187462 Albuquerque, New Mexico

Serious spinal issues? You thought you could ride a 800 pound motorcycle? You seem like a real whiner. Get something more appropriate. Values go down. Especially the first year. You could have bought a cheap honda to see if your serious spinal issue would handle it. You sir are a chump. Are you still wearing your harley t-shirts? Again you sir are a chump. Brahma

1 3 Reply

Jul 31 #1192735 Asheville, North Carolina

Offered me 6k for a 15 Slim, 5k miles, basically a new bike. KBB trade in was 12k.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Harley Davidson. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Harley Davidson.
Filing a new complaint about