Went in with a manifold gasket leak, and I brought my own seals to use.After an hour they said it was done, and they didn't use my seals (said they were the wrong ones).

I have proof that they are the right ones. The reason they didn't use them is because they didn't replace anything, only sprayed something in there to seal the leak temporarily, and sent the bike out the door (after charging me an hour labor). This is not the first time they have done something like this, so I marked the bike to give me proof, and alas, nothing was removed, not even the air cleaner! You can't replace intake seals without removing anything that's in the way.

Some friends of mine got together a while back and devised a way to get proof (like what I did above), and we took before and after pics and chalk marks etc. A class action law suit is on the way. They are ripping off all the unsuspecting riders that believe they are getting work done!

And then they are having a good laugh as they read their computer screen with the clients name on it.No more!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Harley Davidson. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $749 and wants Harley Davidson to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude and dishonesty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harley Davidson manifold gasket replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments