Singapore, Singapore

I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson.Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks.

The quality of the stichting is very poor. This is the second pair I have been using and the first pair was of better quality- maybe they were not made in China like these ones.

Price and quality are clearly not aligned and it's not worth spending over 80 Euro so that The customer has to start fixing and sewing gloves.See in the photo - the stichting is torn on most fingers, especially thumb and point finger.

Review about: Leather Motorcycle Gloves.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Pricing.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss And price / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments

Your paying top dollar for chinese knockoffs.

Scandia Marine Services - Bottom paint - bait and switch Scandia Marine Services "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..." Read more Review about 2014 Harley Davidson Sportster from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Harley Davidson "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..." Read more Harley Davidson - Review about 2013 Harley-Davidson Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic Motorcycle from Mchenry, Illinois Harley Davidson "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..." Read more Harley Davidson Sales Representative Review from Shawnee, Kansas Harley Davidson "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more