Motorbike leather gloves from Harley Davidson - sad quality
I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson.Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks.
The quality of the stichting is very poor. This is the second pair I have been using and the first pair was of better quality- maybe they were not made in China like these ones.
Price and quality are clearly not aligned and it's not worth spending over 80 Euro so that The customer has to start fixing and sewing gloves.See in the photo - the stichting is torn on most fingers, especially thumb and point finger.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- And price
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Motorcycle Gloves
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "Just thought you might see what the first contact looked like with demon cycles...."
- "I spent $3,000 on a gocart/utv in March 2015. The unit was delivered and has been in the shop twice since then for loss of power and other issues. When..."
- "I put my bike away using the 'breathable' cover supplied with the $37,000 CVO Harley Davidson. When I removed the cover in March there was damage all over the bike...."
- "Think twice b4 booking. I had my bookings confirmed.. With airlines booking number. But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not..."
- "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..."
- "I paid about USD$37 for a dress from Rosewe(on the left), and what i received was such a drastic difference in term of fabric quality, lace design, with inner lining..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."