I have had so much trouble there it is crazy!!! Run never use them..

I would fire every single person that works in that place!!!i have never seen such dysfunction in my life!! If I was the owner I sure as *** would never tell people I have yet to still have what I ordered from them and they just can't seem to get anything correct! Worst dealership I have ever been to!! they had my bike for 16 days to put bars and new braided lines !

And it is still not done correct !! I have been told to now make a list of what's wrong my bike has spent more time in there shop then with me

Review about: Harley Davidson Motorcycle.

Comments

Quesmcjayhawk

I’m going through the same on my Softail Slim. This week it will be five weeks in their hands for handlebars.

Should’ve just done it myself.

Did they give you any kind of discount or anything? Trying to get an idea of how much more headache I’m facing because since they’ve missed their deliverable three times I don’t feel I should have to pay full price for this.

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1229539

Are you getting separation anxiety? I've had my honda 13 years and it never spent the night at a shop.

You should have put the bars on yourself.

You would save money and headaches. Jrb

Quesmcjayhawk
to Anonymous #1557467

After reading up on this website I am starting to regret purchasing a new Harley.