Harley Davidson - Rear tire flat with 20 miles, not replaced $480

Bought a new Electra Glide Classic on my way home, the rear tire went flat, i called the dealer was told the tires do not have road hazard, I had to buy a new tire, did not go to the dealer.I went to the custom shop in Ms.

thank god for Scooters.when i went to the dealer i was told the tire is not covered unless i bought the extended warrenty for $1900 and that would cover the one tire one battery and 1 oil change, not good with math but that's not a good deal, let me get back to the point, FLAT tire with 20 miles, love my Harley not the service.were wondering in-case you were wondering i would have agreed to half off a new tire

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 01 #1206886 Lyndhurst, New Jersey

Well if u didn't buy warranty why would they replace the tire even one mile. Same. Goes with your car no? I took the warranty and picked up a screw in my rear tire and a week later one in the front. Went to 2 different dealers for each . They both replaced them no questions asked . Cost 50 dollar deductible. For each time. Someting new. But still worth it if you ride far. I don't ride as often as I used to due to back injury but I still have anothe year on my warranty. Richie of Staten Island.

0 0 Reply

May 23, 2013 #655223

You should of bought the wheel and tire coverage!! We had a friend that ran a nail over (different nail each time) two times in one week!!! We called Seminole Harley Davidson (we were only about 10 miles from the dealership) they came and picked up the bike both times and replaced the tire. Wheel and tire coverage, covers just the wheels and tires I am not sure what your dealership is selling you I have never herd of something that you get one tire, one battery, one oil change?? Maybe you miss understood what the were trying to sell to you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.