Review about Harley Davidson Street
I am extremely disappointed with the Harley Davidson Street.I had great expectations for this bike and now I am stuck with it.
Harley's are supposed to be fast and loud not quiet and slow. Even the Vance and Hines pipe for the bike makes little difference. The bike sounds like a sewing machine and the V&H pipe just make it sound like a loud sewing machine. This bike is NOT a Harley Davidson.
I am now trying to sell it to get a REAL Harley Davidson.
I've only got 1200 miles on it and am going to loose big money on this bike.Not happy
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Harley Davidson Street
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..."
- "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..."
- "Bought a new Electra Glide Classic on my way home, the rear tire went flat, i called the dealer was told the tires do not have road hazard, I had..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."