We have had numerous issues with the service department at the local Harley Dealership and their rude and unprofessional manner.Not only are they some of the most unprofessional Service Group I have dealt with but I have had to bring my bike in repeatedly for the same issue over and over without resolution.

Yesterday was the 3rd time I had to drop off my bike for wiring issues with NEW radio and NEW speakers they said I needed and the $750 air ride system we purchased last year in Nov is back for the 4th time to get repaired and changed out again. I am not sure if it is sloppy work and laziness or just inexperience but the attitudes at Mike Bruno Harley in Houma La. is pitiful to say the least!!!

And they can care less how much money they cost you for their continued incompetence.Tired and Done with this dealership!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Harley Davidson. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Harley Davidson to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being told how many times i was there. Author liked the most bike. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harley Davidson and harley davidson motorcycle repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

How about a t-shirt for a solution?

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1232756

You should find another dealer. They are terrible. I would not trust them again with your bike.