Equipment Quality
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Bought a new 2018 CVO Road Glide, just barely clicked 500 miles as I was rolling it into the service department of my local dealership. Brand new motorcycle barely made it 500 miles and motor melts down.

Now for the price tag of a CVO I shouldn’t be having ANY issues, let alone a motor melt down. I have my yearly trips coming up in 2 weeks. Harley wants to “repair” the motor. *** that, replace the bike!

For $50k that’s the right thing to do. Been at the dealership over 2 weeks now, not a word from corporate who I wrote a letter to or the dealership. It took me calling corporate to even hear anything about my $50k paper weight. Harley refuses to help or supply a loaner bike in the mean time.

So Harley’s attitude is thanks for your money now go away. Really? I thought I was buying the best. Apparently not!

Harley wants to put a band aid on it basically and take there sweet *** time doing it. Now I have no bike for my yearly trip and Harley says oh well. I grew up around Harley’s and this is my 6th harley I’ve owned. Most likely will be my last.

Next time I’ll buy from someone who will stand behind they’re product. Next time it’ll most likely be a BMW. The CHP saw the writing on the wall. Most of them switched to BMW too.

You want to claim to be the best you need to back that *** up. Don’t see any other major motorcycle companies having these kind of issues. Looks like Harley is a thing of the past. Maybe they’ll be worth something one day and be a collectors item after Harley sinks away from not backing they’re product.

How can you expect people to buy something from you if you don’t believe in it. Stand behind your product Harley, that’s how you keep customers.

Review about: 2018 Harley Davidson Cvo Road Glide Motorcycle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have a 2017 Road glide special and at 4000 miles my transmission lost almost all of the fluid and it all went in the primary. Very upset now I have to ride the bike after the dealer replaced the fluid in both cavities to track the lost but harley is not sure about the fix they are experimenting with the fix and the 2018 bikes had the same problem.

Now I am wondering if the 2019 bikes will have this problem too.

My other bike is a BMW and this bike has no issues at all great bike. It might be the end of harley for me after 39 years of riding harleys.

Have them fix it then I would flog that into submission

You most likely just got a lemon. Once they put a new motor in you should be happy.

It's only a matter of time before that thing is worth a small fortune