4.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 18

PBHD really goes the extra mile. I had an extended warranty refund issue that seemed to be taking longer than expected for resolution.

Jessica Bohannon personally worked with me until my issue was fully resolved. Her communications were thorough, and her follow through is exceptional. I'd like to personally thank her for her service.

The service department is awesome as well. Thanks PBHD for everything !!!

Original review posted by user Aug 11

I was mistakenly sold a new extended warranty because they told me my extended warranty was going to expire soon. Come to find out that my existing warranty is good until 2019.

We start the process of obtaining a refund on the newer not necessary extended warranty in June. It is now August 11 and I have yet to get this issue resolved. I am tired of calling the dealer once or twice a week, refuse to drive out if my way for this to go to the dealer. I will be placing a call the better business bureau as well as the States Attorney office in Tallahassee if this isn't resolved on Monday.

I will also be calling the owner just to give me piece of mind although I am pretty sure he or she does not give a flying *** about customer service. Something is awry.

I did a review of the number of recent, yes very recent one star reviews from this dealership, something is going woefully wrong. Absolutely disturbing and will change my purchasing of and servicing of Harley Davidson products from this location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Harley Davidson Warranty.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments