Good Morning Everyone.I wanted to let everyone know my experience with Stinger Harley-Davidson in Medina, Oh.

I purchased my 2016 Streetglide CVO in May 2016 from Stinger. As part of the purchase I had the following work done. 117 Kit put in Milled heads Mini Ape handle bards install Tuned **** Out come- Nice bike but the HP & TQ numbers did not seem correct. I just took their word for it and took delivery of my bike.

Bike clutch does not grab until 3/4 of the way out. I asked Stinger to look at this and they could not find anything - They charged me for this. This Spring I pull my bike out for and noticed that the Tank had some scratches on it. This appears to have been caused by the Mini Apes hitting the tank.

I checked and they are. I then pushed on the Handle bar and YEP they moved... Now it's been almost a year so I can't really complain about this BUT I dont think the bars should come loose if they were installed correctly. Now on to the TUNE i paid for.

Because it was bugging my so much that the numbers HP & TQ did not appear to be high enough I had my bike Tuned on May 30th 2017 at Ohio Bike week. When they first hook up the Screaming Eagle tuner they could NOT find any tunes on the bike at all. Now this is using the same Screaming Eagle Tuner Stinger gave me for my Bike. The Tunner spent about 3 hours on the bike and ended up getting 10 more HP and 13 more TQ.

From what the tuner told me he does not believe Stinger Tuned the Bike at all. OK I spent 350 for the tune on May 30th 2017 and the bike runs awesome now. I spent close to 40K on my bike from Stinger and I even recommended my Father In-law Dan Gallagher to purchase his Trike from them. My Father in-law also had bad experience with Stinger..

Took Delivery of a Trike that was supposed to have been fully cleaned. The bike looked like it just went through a rain storm He paid for a service which should have included all oils being changes and the bike tuned up 450.00.

A week after he took delivery he check the oils and they all looked as if they weren't even changed.I just felt like everyone should now the experience I had and my Father In-Law had with Stinger.

Review about: 2016 Harley Davidson Street Glide Motorcycle.

Reason of review: Multiple Issues explained in detail.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments