Santa Rosa, California
2.0

I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it.The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over to discover my rear tire flat with it leaking from the cheap rubber air stem.

It cost me over $1,000.00 to get towed, tire replaced and replaced both cheap a** rubber air stems with metal stems. This is not right! In addition, my local HD dealer refused the bike tow on a Sunday and I had to drive it an additional mile on the flat to get the biked parked safely at my job. Not acceptable.

HD leaves their women riders stranded on the side of the road in 100 degree weather to fend for themselves.

This reviewer shared experience about "also left hog member stranded on side of road" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1018. chichimoco is overall dissatisfied with Harley Davidson and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about 2014 harley-davidson flhxs street glide special at Harley Davidson was cheap rubber valve stems that caused flat , but reviewer liked terry at hd service was very helpful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harley Davidson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare Harley Davidson to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments

Livingston, Tennessee, United States #1265751

just the reason I have A Bridgestone Drive Guard run flat tire 205/60-16 on my 14 FLHTCU after the 1st 50 miles of riding at 42 lbs. I do not even feel the flat profile as much and I will NEVER get another rear flat again. to bad there is not a RFT for the front YET.ps then lower to 28-32 ride pressure.

Sounds like your no longer in love with your HD vibrator (motorcycle)

Harley shops are being run by a bunch of losers that think they have control over the coustomers and Harley lets the inmates run the institution! Plus their bikes are becoming AMF like!!!