Dale's Harley of Mt.Vernon Ill.completly misses the mark when it comes to custumer service.
I have phoned the manager Matt Watercutty 2 times he has yet yo call me back. He does not care what I have to say.
We bought a bike with several issues they agreed to fix.They were given several chances but failed every time, I would say they did not even look at it because another dealer fixed the problems in 1 visit.All I can say if you don't take care of your custumer someone else will.I personally would not recomend Dale's to anyone, they are all a bunch of low life idiots.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harley Bike
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I spent $3,000 on a gocart/utv in March 2015. The unit was delivered and has been in the shop twice since then for loss of power and other issues. When..."
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "My ex much to my avail took my son for his first hair cute behind my back. When I asked where he took him he said to Sport Clips. His..."
- "We bought a Simmons Beautyrest Exceptionale mattress for $1700.00 and was told that it was the best mattress in the store. We also purchased the stain guard and was..."
- "I received a garbage bin as ordered. Unfortunately, the door is not affixed correctly so that an unsightly gap exists on the right side. The wood panels making..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."
- "ATTENTION PLEASE!!! DON'T INVEST IN "Energywise LED" After hearing alot about Energywise LED. I invested into this company to become a business partner but unfortunately this did not work out!! ..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."