A MONTH AGO I WAS STRUCK BY A DEERE SO I TOOK MY BIKE BACK TO HARLEY FOR REPAIRS AND THE DEALER SAYS THEY R WAITING ON HARLEY OF MILWAUKEE FOR MY PARTS FOR THEM TO FINISH THE REPAIR WORK BY THE TIME I GET MY BIKE BACK RIDING SEASON WILL BE OVER WHAT A BUMMER THANKS TO MILWAUKEE HARLEY DAVIDSON why does harley take so long for parts so anyone thats got a harley or thinking about buyiny 1 think twice because milwaukee harley drags there *** on parts and i am MAKING PAYMENTS ON SOMETHING I CANT RIDE AND WHAT SUCKS EVERYTHING IS PAID ON THE REPAIRS AND DAMAGE GOOD LUCK HARLEY OWNERS

Review about: Harley Davidson Repair.

Comments

wow, what a moron

Plainfield, Illinois, United States #770444

A Deere as in John Deere or a deer as in the animal?

to JAck Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada #777033

Jack the English teacher :roll

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia #763565

yer That sucks ,I took my bike in for a refit at Morgan and wacker on the Gold coast had nothing but bad service from the day I brought it from sales to parts to servicing- only had the bike a little over a year spent over $20,000 and still get treated like *** , I wouldn't recommend any one go there went up to Gasoline ally in spring wood they seem to get all Morgan and wacker had me downs from red neck mechanics, next bike I get will be from Gasoline Ally service is perfect even if its just advice. Morgan and wacker need a refit from management to the mechanics seem to have lost there way on how to treat customers not happy at all bikes turned into a night mare.

to Ferret Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia #763567

You poor *** brought my bike from same place, I've had my fat bob for 2 years Things seemed to have changed after Phil left ,I take my bike up to Springwood now and most my mates wont even go there any more due to the attitude of the staff.