Hi,

I bought a Street Bob in Nov 2012 and the clutch failed within 800 Kms on the odo...when i approached the dealer he blamed me for the faulty clutch (was told that i rode the bike with half clutch), i owned a 1200 XL 48 prior to this and had done 26000 kms in 13 months with no issues. Was surprised to get this feedback from the dealer and couldnt digest!!! Dealer fixed my clutch temporarily and fater a week the throttle sensor failed...i finally wrote to Harley India about my issues but no resolution was provided.

I have now decided not to approach the dealer due to issues around capability on technical skills and fix the problems on my own. The dealer has taken this personally ignoring all my issues and decided not to provide any parts or accessories.

Am surprised how a dealer can make such drastic decisions discounting the customer completely. After repeated follow ups with the POC from Harley i havent found any solution instead been more complicated.

Dealer has disagreed to sell any service parts and accessories which puts in a difficult situation to fix any of the problems with my bike so have decided to approach the consumer forum to resolve my issues with Harley.

There are hundreds of customers who have issues with the after sales support from Tusker Harley but not sure why ay action is not being taken...

Comments