Featured Not resolved
3.6
Equipment Quality
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Had a minor accident on 28 June of this year. I had to wait almost 3 weeks before the dealer got around to conducting a damage assessment.

After they finally conducted the damage assessment the dealer told me that it may take up to 10 weeks before painted parts (fender and fairing) could be received from the factory. Called two weeks ago and the fender came in but they were still waiting on the fairing. I called the dealer today (24 Aug) and was told that they are still waiting on the fairing. They said they can't call to inquire when it would be shipped.

So I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting, with no idea when I will get my bike back on the road. One, I can't believe it should take so long to get parts for the bike. Two, I can't understand why these parts can't be tracked. I am looking at other bikes.

I've been a Harley rider since 2008. Prior to that, I rode Hondas for 30 years. Sad to say, I've had more issues with my two Harleys than I had with all of the Hondas I've ridden.

I've spoken with other Harley riders. They all told me the same thing, Harley Davidson Service sucks with a capital "s."

Product or Service Mentioned: Motorcycle Repair.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 25.

Comments

The companies proposed solution is for you to wait

Sadly I am experiencing the same thing, no feed back or updates from dealer (Shoreline HD, Long Branch, NJ). The customer service is just terrible.

I have a 2018 CVO Ltd., I've had it about 6 weeks, Shoreline has had it for four of those six weeks. I've purchased 8 new Harley's in the last 12 years.

I was so close this time around to buying a BMW,, shame on me, should have bought the beamer. I told the service manager when this problem is resolved he will never see me again.

Thank you for staying out of our neighborhood. One less loud obnoxious motorcycle is greatly appreciated.

to Anonymous #1550344

Right on the money, friend ....