Aracatuba, Sao Paulo

I live in Brazil, purchased a2014 Ultra limited with this ridiculous addition of water cooled.How have ridden HD's for more than 40 years with out this "BS" addition?

I am traveling for work in Brazil in the interior of SP, the motorcycle over heats, HD sends a flat bed to take the motorcycle to the nearest dealer "400km" from me, I take to the dealership in Riberiao Preto, I called them and they said it would be ready on Monday. When I called at 14:00 they told me that they just ordered the part and it will be another 2 weeks. In Brazil this motorcycle cost R$85,000, and the dealerships charge the same rate as the USA. What makes HD think that a water cooled engine is the trick when the internet is covered with people whom are very dissatisfied.

In the states there are dealerships everywhere, if HD is going to sell "BS" in other countries they need to prove the s..t they are putting on the motorcycles before letting the public buy them.HARLEY DAVIDSON QUALITY IS S..T and THEY NEED A LESSON FORM HONDA I GUESS!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2014 harley ultra limited and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Harley Davidson needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 harley ultra limited in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harley Davidson.

Had an Experience with Harley Davidson?

Comments

Are proudly wearing Harley logo tee-shirts