I bought a pair of Harley Davidson Boots, Model Number 93043, and after wearing them about a dozen times, the zipper has separated from the boot.The zipper still goes up and down but there is now a gaping hole where water can go in.
After reading a previous complaint I took a closer at the label and these boots were made in China.
It never occurred to me they weren't made in the USA.I just put this on Facebook and am getting similar complaints.
I have taken them to someone who repairs leather products but was told there was not enough material between the zipper and the boot to sew.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Harley Boot
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "Greetings: I would submit this complaint to Aliexpress, but their complaint system has no option for general complaints. The closest I was able to get was to submit a phishing..."
- "I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping. After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."